How We Maintain Your Rental Property
Maintenance of your rental property can result in preserving its condition and increasing its short- and long-term value. We work hard to keep your investment home in excellent condition and start by making sure it shows well to qualified tenants.
We will recommend what you can do to make it more appealing to qualified tenant, i.e, a fresh coat of paint or updated light fixtures.
Prior to a tenant move in we will conduct a thorough inspection of the property, which allows us to provide your tenant with a pleasant move-in experience
- A prior inspection also gives us the opportunity to accurately document the condition of the property, so we can compare how it looks later, when the tenant move’s out.
- We perform annual inspections (inside and outside) on a predefined schedule looking for repairs needed, safety hazards, code violations, lease violations, etc. and then we post inspections and photos to the “Owner Portal” for owner review.
Maintenance, Repairs and Remodeling
- We establish a preventative maintenance policy to identify and deal with repairs needs
- We use a network of licensed, bonded and fully insured contractors who have been vetted for good pricing and good work that is up to code, and
- We assign jobs to appropriate vendors.
Need help procuring a tenant?
Ask about our “Lease Only*” Service.
Lease only means that we will:
- Advertise the property for rent
- Take calls from prospective tenants
- Show the property by appointment
- Accept applications from prospects
- Prepare the lease documents and addendums
- Perform the Move-In inspection with your new tenant
- Provide Move-in photos
- Collect the security deposit and 1st month’s rent.
- Forward the lease, move-in inspection, and security deposit to you.
Already have a tenant?
Ask about our Manage Only option!
Manage Only means that you will take care of all of the “Lease Only” tasks, or the property is already rented, and you want us to start collecting the rent, coordinating repairs, and all of the other tasks associated with managing the tenancy. We will not be paid a procurement feel. We will just collect our management fee based on the amount of income we collect from you.
Looking for full service Leasing and Management?
- Advertising on more than 20 rental websites
- Showings 6 days a week by appointment
- Rental Agreement Execution and Enforcement
- Rent and Security Deposit Collection
- Maintenance & Rent Ready Repairs
- Financial Record-Keeping and Bill Paying (sent 1099’s)
- Move-in and Move-out Reports
- Professional For Lease Signage
- Tenant Screening
- HOA Rules and Regulation Enforcement
- Landlord/Tenant Interaction
- Maintenance Supervision
- City/County of Sacramento Annual required Inspections on each property
- Legal Updates
What are you waiting for?
Please contact us today at
and ask for an agent that is nearest to your investment property.
By far the best property management professional I have met yet. Darren Babby has consistently went above and beyond his job title working with me in many ways. Always available and willing to help solve problems that inevitably arise, he has become a great resource to turn to. I can’t say enough great things about Darren and the company that cares enough to employ people of such high character.
I rented a place just recently from M&M. Dealt with Darren the entire time and he was awesome! Renting a home from him was unbelievable easy. He responded every-time i had any questions and pushed to get things fixed around the house from the homeowner. I remember sending him a text 1 night around 9pm and 10 seconds later he called to help out. He was awesome and a really good
My property manager, Teri Chikami, is always very responsive when I have an issue at my home. I had a light go out yesterday and couldn’t buy a replacement bulb as the bulb was integral to the fixture. I reported this to Teri via email at 4:30 pm and got a call from an electrician within 15 minutes!
The next day the electrician came out and replaced the fixture. Every time I have made a request for an issue Teri is instantly on it and things get resolved promptly. I am very pleased with the response time to issues at my residence!
My family and I are entering our third year using M&M properties to manage our rental properties here in Rancho Cordova and we could not be happier with their services! Our agent, Teri Chikami, is wonderful! She does a great job of being a fair and neutral advocate for our tenants all while protecting our interests as property owners. Teri advertises our properties to potential renters, handles all of the showings and only brings us qualified applicants.
I am not usually a fan of property management companies but Jim Hall with M & M was very professional and responsive over the last 5 years as a tenant in one of his properties… Thanks Jim.
Very professional and responsive.
I have rented from several Property Management Companies and can honestly say, M&M is one of the best. Our property manager responded to all communication, made necessary repairs when needed, and did not gouge us on security deposit when we moved out. The home was in good condition upon our move in, the home was clean, paint looked good, no pre-existing conditions. M&M really cares about their tenants and our 3-year stay at this property was pleasant. If you’re looking to move, I would recommend contacting M&M Property Management.
Responsive and accommodating.
I rented my very first place with Wes at M&M. He always got back to me when I called about a concern. I had an ongoing plumbing issue (shower wouldn’t work, just the bath) that required a few different appointments and they were able to go in the condo while I was at work and make the repairs. Considering I was working full time it made things very easy for me. I always paid my rent on time and never had any problems. I would have never moved if it wasn’t because the owner decided he didn’t want to use the property as a rental anymore. I would recommend renting from these people.