Maintaining your Rental Property
Maintaining your rental property is a big part of preserving its condition and increasing its value.
We work hard to keep your investment home in excellent condition. We start by making sure it shows well to qualified tenants. Before we put it on the market, we’ll talk about small and affordable things you can do to make it more appealing to most qualified tenants. It might take something as simple as a fresh coat of paint or updated light fixtures.
Before the tenant moves in, we conduct a thorough inspection of the property. This serves two purposes. First, it allows us to be sure your tenant will have a pleasant move-in experience. Second, it gives us the opportunity to accurately document the condition of the property, so we can compare how it looks later, when the tenant move’s out.
- Perform annual inspections (inside and outside) on a predefined schedule looking for repairs needs, safety hazards, code violations, lease violations, etc., post inspections and photos to the “Owner Portal” for owner review.
Maintenance, Repairs and Remodeling
- Establish a preventative maintenance policy to identify and deal with repairs needs
- Provide and network of licensed, bonded and fully insured contractors who have been vetted for good pricing and good work that is up to code.
- Assign jobs to different parties (handyman and professional contractors)
Need help procuring a tenant?
Ask about our “Lease Only*” Service.
Lease only means that we will:
- Advertise the property for rent
- Take calls from prospective tenants
- Show the property by appointment
- Accept applications from prospects
- Prepare the lease documents and addendums
- Perform the Move-In inspection with your new tenant
- Provide Move-in photos
- Collect the security deposit and 1st month’s rent.
- Forward the lease, move-in inspection, and security deposit to you.
Already have a tenant?
Ask about our Manage Only option!
Manage Only means that you will take care of all of the “Lease Only” tasks, or the property is already rented, and you want us to start collecting the rent, coordinating repairs, and all of the other tasks associated with managing the tenancy. We will not be paid a procurement feel. We will just collect our management fee based on the amount of income we collect from you.
Looking for full service Leasing and Management?
- Advertising on more than 20 rental websites
- Showings 6 days a week by appointment
- Rental Agreement Execution and Enforcement
- Rent and Security Deposit Collection
- Maintenance & Rent Ready Repairs
- Financial Record-Keeping and Bill Paying (sent 1099’s)
- Move-in and Move-out Reports
- Professional For Lease Signage
- Tenant Screening
- HOA Rules and Regulation Enforcement
- Landlord/Tenant Interaction
- Maintenance Supervision
- City/County of Sacramento Annual required Inspections on each property
- Legal Updates
What are you waiting for?
Please contact us today at
and ask for an agent that is nearest to your investment property.